Because every landscape is unique, each design we create first takes into consideration the specific features of your yard. We incorporate your goals and desires to ensure that the resulting lighting layout is a perfect complement to your setting.
We understand that many clients may be unfamiliar with the potential benefits of landscape lighting. As your design partner, we will help inform you of the different lighting products and techniques that are available and how they can be used to achieve desired effects.
At After Dark Landscape Lighting, we use only professional-grade lighting fixtures and materials. We understand the importance of providing highly durable, low-maintenance equipment, because we know these are the all-important tools that allow us to create what is truly important: the perfect lighting portrait.
- Lighting increases the time you can use and enjoy your yard—it’s the most cost-effective element of landscaping because it lets you see your yard when you are home.
- It enhances your landscape for all seasons, offering dramatically differing effects with the seasonal landscape changes.
- The right lighting lets you bring the outside in, making your home feel larger by improving the views from interior windows and attracting your eyes away from neighbors’ lights.
- When done properly, lighting lets you customize your view at night by hiding what you don’t want to see and intensifying focal points such as fountains, statues, etc.
- Lighting increases your safety and security by highlighting steps, walkways and doors, discouraging would-be thieves.
- Finally, landscape lighting enhances your home’s presentation by enhancing architectural detail, adding to curb appeal.